Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:23:57 -0800
As I was running from store to store trying to call the police I saw several of them throw him out into the street. Remarkably, he seemed none the worse for wear. In his drunken revelry he claimed to have bested them. He started the fight because he said the women were ugly and wanted his money back. He claimed that they'd given him both of our cover charges back and handed me a $50 when we caught up with each other down the street. I never argued with him about it or told him I'd seen them eject him from the club. I didn't have a camera on me that night, though, or I'd have shown him photos of his ejection the next morning. ;-)

-Rob