[OM] T-32 question

Subject: [OM] T-32 question
From: Andy <chatschaturjan86@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:42:38 -0800
Hello

I recently (3 days ago) took pictures for a school dance. These were my personal ones, however; 3 years ago my fellow students werent completely thrilled with my results when I was the paid photographer (primarily because I used an OM-10, 28-70 Tokina, and a non-dedicated Vivitar flash-yikes!) This year, used a recently aquired 2n (my first), T-32, and a 50 1.8. My question is: what exactly is the flash coverage of the T-32? I had my aforementioned 28-70 and a 24/2.8 but I was afraid to use them. Do I need to buy the zoom flash adapter?

Andy in VA