[OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2.8

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2.8
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:40:25 -0500
I've just about given up on finding an MC model at a reasonable price.  Of
course some argue that there is an insignificant difference between the SC
and MC model, but no matter the deals aren't there.  I pick up a defective
one a couple of months ago and thank God got my money back.  Ebay has gone
completely nuts on the price these are going for.  I wonder how many people
are buying these just to turn around and sell them again.  It was ridiculous
how many were for sale about 2 months ago, uncanny.  Now, you can hardly
find one.  And these folks in England think their Olympus equipment must be
a cut above all others, for what they want.  Every time you see a sale from
England the person got the stuff at an estate sale and doesn't know diddly
about cameras... or is selling it for a cousin.  Amazing how many English
estates have Olympus cameras in them.  I'll ponder that over tea.  Whoever
bought the Ockmann 100mm lens better not sell it on ebay, or ELSE!!!  It may
seem strange, but I want to use mine to take pictures.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2n; IS-3
Va-USA
Disclaimer:  I'm always joking