Re: [OM] Re: continuous spot

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: continuous spot
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 23:29:17 +1100
Good point Steve. Thanks.

Foxy

----- Original Message -----

>Remember the 4Ti does not offer continuous spot, only a reading when the
>spot button is pressed. The 2sp does spot continuously.
>
>Viva la difference!
>
>Foxy

The 4Ti can indeed offer continuous spot!  Hit the spot button once and you
get two diamonds - a fixed one and a "dancing" one.  Ignore the fixed one
and the dancing one becomes a continuous spot meter.  I do it all the time.
 The best part is that, unlike the 2S, the 4Ti (and 3Ti) don't force you to
use the spot meter - you can use it when you need it and leave it alone if
you don't.