Re: [OM] fill flash - am I missing something?

Subject: Re: [OM] fill flash - am I missing something?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:39:09 -0500
Prior to CLA, my OM-2 would not fire the flash in auto mode while the meter
was midway between 30 and 60 or higher. After adjustment it fires while dead
on 60 and below. Meter display error is one reason to give yourself a
buffer.

I have also experienced flash failure on the OM-4 when the meter was on 60
while composing, but the light changed ever so slightly prior to releasing
the shutter. Changing available light is another reason to add a little
buffer. A breeze can shift the leaves, or skies can change and affect the
reading.

-Mickey