Re: [OM] Can I use Lithium battery in OMs?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I use Lithium battery in OMs?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 15:29:30 -0800
Oh dear! I knew I meant 357. I have a whole stack of them here I could have looked at. I guess my fingers forgot in the wee hours of the morning.

Moose

John Hermanson wrote:

You may mean Eveready 357.  They are the strongest type of s.o. battery and
are meant for cameras with battery drain (PC, 2S, 3, 3TI, 4, 4T, 4TI). They
will not harm 2, 2N, 10, G, or OM-1/1N converted to silver oxide.