Re: [OM] Can I use Lithium battery in OMs?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I use Lithium battery in OMs?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:31:30 -0500
The 357 is a little thinner.  If the battery contact has been adjusted, no
other shim is necessary.  A fair share of 1s have nylon screws holding the
contact in, so if the contact is adjusted incorrectly, the screw will break
off.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,