Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...

Subject: Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:28:37 +1000 (EST)
Hi Bill

>I received the following message yesterday:
<snip>
>I assume that this is another password harvest scam.

The ebay URL's are dinkum but without the full source
of the email it is hard to tell. The ebay URL provided
gives an error as you are missing your login info so I
would hazard a guess that this email is in the "very likely
sus" catagory but with out the original email source, nothing
can be done about it, and it cannot be properly checked.

Cheers
Ian B Manners