Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...

Subject: Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:04:26 +1000 (EST)
Hi Jim

>I know that there are many among us who are active on the 'bay... and today
>I got this email... I think this is a scam to harvest e*ay login and
>*password* information...

Your email (thanks for including ALL of it ) has been sent to the relevent
authorities.

If anyone else receives emails like this, it is important that something
is done about them and that the email is not simply deleted. This
just increases the risk that those new to the web, or who use email
clients that hide real link names will end up on the wrong side of a
fraud.

Cheers
Ian B Manners