Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...

Subject: Re: [OM] WARNING -- e*ay scam message - see below...
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
It's a definite scam. I have gotten these things
before but Ebay says this in every message it sends...

eBay will not request personal data (password, credit
card/bank numbers, and so on) in an email

...Telling someone to log in through a link is
definitely a scam ebay has never sent me an email that
logs directly into the 'my Ebay' page.

Mark Lloyd