Re: [OM] newborn shots?

Subject: Re: [OM] newborn shots?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:38:15 +0200
Congratulations, Mickey.

Speaking from my own experience... Last year my son was born 19. of october.
I only had my OM4Ti + 50mm 1.2. I like available light and had Kodak T400CN
and one roll of 1600 ASA shot at 3200. All black and white. Hospital colors
and light is very harsh and hard so I think it is better to use B+W because
of the mostly TL light. The moment is very intense and I would not take more
than one lense, 50mm is very versatile. Maybe 35mm afterwards in the
hospital room. 100mm is a bit overdone for a baby maybe? Be very carefull
about forgetting asa settings and be sure film is loaded correctly,
everything ready to go, and have some fresh batteries. And above all, enjoy
the moment.

Wish your daughter good luck and endurance.

Iwert