Re: [OM] newborn shots?

Subject: Re: [OM] newborn shots?
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:43:34 +0100
Mickey,
           Among our most treasured possessions is a family photo album
containing photos of our 2 daughters at birth...Was not allowed to take
photos of birth  :-(( but took lots before and straight after ..Wonderful
emotional experience I have never forgotten although our "youngest" is now
20. Used OM 10 with standard f1.8 on autopilot. The lenses you suggest sound
good..The 100mm will allow you to "stand back" out of the way :-) Given
present quality of emulsions I would think 400asa would be fine. Personal
choice would be to also take something like an XA with flash disabled /
taken off loaded with Ilford HP5 or 400 asa DELTA. In fact I probably would
do the lot in B+W....                  Regards,   John Duggan, Wales, UK.