Re: [OM] newborn shots?

Subject: Re: [OM] newborn shots?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:55:53 -0500
Chris,
Thanks for your congrats note as well as the attached. I considered B&W, but
don't have the processing capability or any experience with local labs. So I
just figured I could print B&W ala computer if the color didn't work out. At
birth, the baby's hands and feet were rather grey, but his face was very
flushed. He has since evened out! The printed color photos were acceptably
balance for color. I think that was due to a color print system that worked
well with the balance provided by the 4th layer. The negs aren't balanced
perfectly, but sufficiently close to allow good correction. They lean a
little green/yellow, but adjust well with some magenta.

My daughter, who is normally squeamish about most anything, seems to handle
the birthing process quite well. As nice as the hospital was (private
labor/delivery and maternity rooms), she requested to be released after 24
hours. She and baby are doing well.

Thanks again,
Mickey