RE: [OM] Fragility of flashes

Subject: RE: [OM] Fragility of flashes
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
>>Why exactly is it, that I am not surprised here, Schnozz....:)
>Schnozz was leathal with a magnifying glass in his youth....
>probably has a spud gun hiding in his garage.

Super-Soaker.  I can douse stray dogs two houses away.

As far as the magnifying glass is concerned...  I have an uncle
that used to work for Brunswick.  He gave me some discarded
magnifying glasses that are used in those old projection scoring
tables.  These things are huge!  One of them is around a foot
and a half square!  The focused sunspot is about the size of a
nickle.  Quite deadly to any small creepy-crawly.

Did you know that a beatle will pop and smoke similar to a
capacitor?  I'd turn them into charcol in two seconds.

I did get in huge trouble one day for accidently igniting our
cat.

Don't know what made the cat more upset--the column of smoke
rising from her fur or being thrown into the pool.

28 years later, I'm still grounded from using that magnifying
glass.  I've never seen it since.

AG-far side-Schnozz