Re: [OM] Discontinued lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Discontinued lenses
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:29:25 -0700
In a message dated 10/10/2002 the following older post was quoted:

<< John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to Olympus America, these are the only OM lenses still available
new from them: >>

<snip>

<< 350mm f2.8 >>

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, Olympus of America Customer Service
was emphatic that the 350/2.8 was discontinued 10 years ago (yet B&H still
lists them as available on special order). I (of course) tend to believe
John and think the person at Olympus was "bs'ing" me.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com