Re: [OM] Discontinued lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Discontinued lenses
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:24:23 -0400
Most people in customer service today are not aware of what's in the price
list or the warehouse.  (Some may not know what OM is)  They simply don't
know and are  saying what
the company line of the moment might be.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000