Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:12:05 +0100
That's fair expensive! Let me guess, The Royal County or Three Tuns hotel? Just think of the lens you could buy with that amount of money! I'm suprised about there not being any hotel rooms vacant. Durham is never usually full at this time of year. If you do end up going and need some nice photogenic places to go then drop me a line as I know of a few.

All the best,
Gareth.

My wife and I were planning a weekend break to Durham this month but the
only hotel available quoted #300 a night room only!!!! Nice to know there is
a place of interest there lo :-)

OM content.. just waiting delivery of a 'mint' 135/3.5 zuiko, won for #31 at
the weekend.

Regards
Ian