Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:25:43 +0100 (BST)
Given that GBP40 - 50 is the going rate for a good to mint 3.5 Zuikos and there
seem to be plenty about, there can't be much mileage in looking for
alternatives? Wish I could find an MC one, though.
The 3.5 Zuiko must count as one of the greatest secondhand bargains, given its
standard of construction and performance. 2.8s seem to be "unjustifiably" more
expensive on average, given the marginal benefits. Of course this is because of
supply in the second - hand chain, and they are much rarer, but a 3.5 will not
disappoint.

Julian