Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:56:41 +0200
You should also consider the Vivitar 135mm f2.8 CF, which focusses down to
20 inches for a macro ratio of 1:2 (same as most 90mm 'macro' lenses), and
very compact when not extended. This is also described in the Cult Classics
web site. Not many about, though, and you are not getting mine!

Roger Key

http://people.smu.edu/rmonagha/third/cult.html