RE: [OM] DVD success; digital versus film; "Office Space"

Subject: RE: [OM] DVD success; digital versus film; "Office Space"
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:57:19 -0700
A lot of the appeal of DVDs to me is the additional content that's included
with  them.  The Monster's Inc. DVD has more minutes of additional stuff
than the length of the movie itself.  Some really funny stuff.  I know,
doesn't justify the cost necessarily, but for a die-hard Costco junkie like
me, the selection of VHS has dwindled almost into non-existence, and the DVD
selection is quite enormous.

my less than 0.02 worth.