Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:12:44 +0800
Have you try it out yourself? I'm happy to see it. On the other hand I
have over 20 different Zuikos, I think they are all not world class so
I cannot get anything close to 100lpmm even with tripod and flash, so
sad :-( I bet most of you can only get 40-50lpmm in 990f your photo,
don't believe? check it out yourself.

BTW, I'm not interested on using microfilm or Tech Pan for my works.
The closet to real life is Kodakchrome 25 and it only up to 86lpmm
with the best lens and under well controlled test condition. With
normal use (not spending minutes for focusing) and hand held it will
be much less.

C.H.Ling