Re: [OM] Ink for 1280 Epson printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Ink for 1280 Epson printer
From: "Tim Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:26:07 -0700
CompUSA ?? Thats daylight robbery !  I have tried MediaStreet.com which was OK.
The best deal I have
gotten so far is from printpal.com . Under 10 bucks each for black and
color(T007 ,T009, for the 1280)- thats
unbeatable!  I made prints that I couldn't tell apart from those made with OEM
inks. I am not sure about print
longevity, but they seem to be holding up well so far. ( > 6 months)
-Tim