Re: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......

Subject: Re: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:09:50 -0500
At 23:22 10/3/02, iwert wrote:
luckily I have alka-selzer now! No problem... like this you learn a
language!

The patent for Alka-Seltzer is older than the one for dirt. It's been around as long as I can remember, and "Speedy," their cartoon character created for its advertising, was an American icon. The old television commercials for it were noted for their creativity. Just reading about it, I could almost taste it in my mouth. Two tabs of it in a glass of water created a special brew of seltzer water that had a very unique taste and odor.

The Ken Nordine ads were originally done for the Fuller Paint company. The original release of "Colors" was 1967, and it was re-released in 1995. Not music, but poetry, but it has a captivating lyrical, musical quality to it that is pleasing to the ear . . . much as music would be.

-- John
[who still cannot believe he ate the whole thing]