RE: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......

Subject: RE: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:36:36 -0700
Sorry, Iwert, I should have clarified earlier.  The aforementioned
'Alka-Seltzer' is a stomach ache cure sold here in the US, and part of it's
allure has always been part of their advertising jingle.  The stuff is
usually sold as tablets that you drop into water, and as they dissolve, they
'fizz' the water.  They're old advertising campaign was 'Plop, plop, fizz,
fizz, oh what a relief it is'...

I realized that you'd fat fingered or misstated yourself.  You most like
meant to say 'fiddle' with the aperture ring.  I'm just a pain in the
arse....