[OM] Developers (Was Focusing Teles)

Subject: [OM] Developers (Was Focusing Teles)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:05:19 EDT
Andre wrote:

>Geez I got all excited and dumbfounded when I thought
>you were talking about Fremont California. Then where
>in that bland suburb would there be such an oasis? No
>moose and no anarchists at least south of Berkely.

Sorry, Andre, didn't mean to get anyone all excited or dumbfounded.  Our
Fremont (I mispelled it Freemont the first time) is just one of Seattle's
more ah, "colorful" neighborhoods (and not THE most, by a long shot, but no
other neighborhood features naked bicyclists in its annual parade, among
other "things").  It also just happens to host a great pro lab in the middle
of all that "color".  I just smile every time I drive through Fremont.  Can't
help it.

Speaking of developers, Ivey Seright/Photobition lab has changed it's sign to
just "Ivey".  Don't know if that means an ownership change or not.  At 424
Eighth Ave. N, Seattle, right next door to Glazer's Camera.  I keep meaning
to try them one time, but it's just so much fun going on to Fremont!

Rich