[OM] Developers (Was Focusing Teles)

Subject: [OM] Developers (Was Focusing Teles)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:32:56 EDT
Andre wrote:

snip
>I've started to switch back to
>slides as I've found good 4 by 6 print development is
>getting harder and harder to find locally.

Andre, you might find a pro lab somewhere, and ask for mailers.  Prolab in
Seattle, for example, has pre-printed forms & mailers for mailing in film.
I've never used one yet, because I always enjoy going to Freemont, which is a
FUNKY neighborhood (think Haight Ashbury with Irish pubs, microbreweries,
good hippy bakeries, organic grocery store, and THE statue of Lenin!  Oh, and
a rocket ship and Adobe software smack dab in the middle of it all, one of
the best sculptures in the state of WA, and, and...).

It IS hard to beat slides, though.

Peace, harmony, tranquility,
Rich