Re: [OM] Ink for 1280 Epson printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Ink for 1280 Epson printer
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:47:46 -0700
> > Has anyone used ink from 123inkjets.com or other aftermarket suppliers in
> > their 1270 or 1280 printers and found the results to be satisfactory. .....

I found pcnation.com to have the cheapest prices on Epson cartridges for
my 2000p. (I haven't tried aftermarket ink in this printer or even know
if it is possible let alone desirable). They have a big selection of ink
but you have to dig. You might also do a search on pricewatch.com

mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West