Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?

Subject: Re: [OM] madness! thinking of ditching an OM for a c@non?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
Not so mad as you may think Siddiq, some on the list
may think you should stick with an Olympus 35rd or
perhaps a Sp but the GIII is plentiful with a sharp
lens and less shutter release pressure than the
Olympus RF's. The important thing is to have fun
taking pictures not to agonize over equipment choices.
My prefered street shooter is a Pen S 2.8 1/2 frame
but they are very hard to find and of course are more
limited than the little conon RF. I think most of the
geezers on the list, myself included really like our
OM's but appreciate well designed equipment of any
camera maker out there.  John R.