Re: Re:[OM] lens discussion - N*k*n etc

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] lens discussion - N*k*n etc
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:44:46 -0700
At 08:27 PM 9/17/2002 -0700, Tim Chakravorty wrote:
I think the point J. Williams is trying to make is no matter how steady your hands, there is a final limit placed on picture sharpness by something you have no control over, ie
the fact that your heart beats.

Unless of course, you trigger the self timer and go into suspended animation...
..

And my point is it is a red herring to mention about the pulse. One of those, geez, see how bright I am to think of such things. He could have said exactly what you say above.