Re: [OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:45:28 +0800
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the link, the thumbnail looks very nice, I cannot get into
the larger picture yet, will try it out later. I admit the latest
wonderbrick is very attractive, whenever I hold my friend's F100 on
hand I just want to buy one (he never show me his F5 so I still have
no chance to pay with it yet), it is very smooth and fast, the lack of
vibration is a merit for hand held shoot. AF can also make the shoot
more stable as you don't need to turn the focusing ring, your hand
just need to firmly hold the lens.

But I do like the challenge of using a manual focusing lens, below is
some of my 180/2.8's shots:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/TVB02.htm

C.H.Ling