Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:50:24 -0700
One of the nicest shots I ever took was a result of that. While shooting a wedding in a dark old wood hall, I tried taking an existing light picture of the ceremony by candlelight. Just a wild shot in the dark ;-) . To my surprise, someone fired a P&S with flash while my shutter was open, throwing just the right small amount of extra, whiter light on the figures in the center, while leaving the dreamy quality of the candlelight overall.

Moose

Mickey Trageser wrote:

<>

Have you ever had occasion to take a shot precisely when another camera's
flash is firing? If eveyone in the stadium fired their cameras together,
imagine how well the field would be illuminated?