[OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]

Subject: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]
From: Stuart Landrum <slndrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:16:58 -0400
You know what's SAD about that Energizer commercial??  It's true to life, esp
during things like the SuperBowl halftime, and the Olympics' opening and
closing ceremonies.

It just absolutely AMAZES me that SO many people are SO clueless about flash.
Am I missing something?

And I got pretty much the same reaction Tom did when I tried to point it out...

Big Brown Truck brought the Panagor 90 2.8 macro from epay today. =)  I've
never held a lens where the focusing tube rotates over 2 1/2 times, and the
total length goes from 3.5 to 7 inches.  I'm pleased with it's apparent build
quality.  I didn't know until recently that Panagor was a Kino Precision brand,
just like the well regarded Kiron (Please correct me if I'm wrong).  I'll be
shooting with it this weekend.

Stuart