Re: [OM] [OT] Software for website development

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Software for website development
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:56:22 -0400
That's great, but its a matter of dollars & brainwashing. Microsoft is far
more money hungry & powerful, so they are able to force Internet Explorer
onto people making their subconcious mind say monotonely "It is better than
Netscape" "It is better than Netscape" So the directions of code Internet
Explorer takes, web designers will righteously take causing websites to
have problems on Netscape.
If sites were written for Netscape, Internet Explorer would have problems.
This will never happen. Microsoft is too subconciously powerful, and web
designers are beginning to truly believe their mouths as they profess
Internet Explorer to be "better".

SO...Any Netscape suggestions will fall on deaf ears. :)

Larry