RE: [OM] [OT] Software for website development

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Software for website development
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:12:47 +0200
Hi,

I second the below:

> Pttthg.
> Please, use any other package, Frontpage makes the most humungest
> load of rubbish, regularly turns 5 lines of simple text into a 50KB size
> file, so imagine what a website done in Frontpage would be like size wise.

Indeed, Frontpage is very bad and considered a real no-no. Personally, I
hand code the whole lot, but many people at the company I work for (which is
a multi media company, with a moderate Internet department) use Dream
weaver. The concensus over here (after asking the question) is that
"Dreamweaver rules". :)

Cheers!
Olafo