RE: [OM] Travel Kits

Subject: RE: [OM] Travel Kits
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:12:13 -0400
Wow, I really like this idea since I've been called on business to a number
of places and always found the "laptop problem" a nuisance.  Customized
carry-on's.  And with the foam inside, if you're not taking the laptop you
could probably reconfigure that comparment.  Got a photo of this device,
perhaps?