Re: [OM] Just keeps going...and going...and going...

Subject: Re: [OM] Just keeps going...and going...and going...
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:51:09 -0400
Moose quoted an old post of mine yesterday in a discussion of batteries:

>"And if there's anybody who hasn't heard -- a newbie maybe -- these
> Bunny 357s are the way to go.  My newest OM-4Ti, if it makes it
> until mid-August, will have gone TWO YEARS on one set, and it's
> had a fair number of 36-exp. rolls run through it."

<<SNIP>>

Well, it made it, and it's still going strong.  August 19 was the two-year
anniversary of this 4Ti coming to live with me, and I'd guess it's shot 40
or so 36-exp. rolls in that time.  When the 357s finally die, I'll make an
announcement, maybe write an obituary.  I'll probably skip the eulogy,
though, and go straight to the wake.

Walt