Re: [OM] 4000 dpi scanner recommndations?

Subject: Re: [OM] 4000 dpi scanner recommndations?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:27:33 -0700
At 10:11 AM 8/14/2002 -0400, Wayne wrote:
...For most scanning, I like the nikon
scanner. I find it works best if you turn off nikon color management
and create your own color profile. The nikon color management will clip
out detail in the shadows of slides. Overall it is a great scanner, and
if I upgrade, it will likely be the LS-4000.

which program do you use for making the scanner profile?

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]