RE: [OM] OM-10 Help Wanted

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-10 Help Wanted
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:06:38 -0400
The OM has a wonderfull shutter button...use the reciprocal for safety,
but if you're not drinking, you can go one or possibly two steps slower.
Don't try this with other cameras systems, they aren't as user friendly.

  Roger Skully
Robin’s Nest Photography
www.robinsnestphotography.com <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>