[OM] 2.5 OM Questions

Subject: [OM] 2.5 OM Questions
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:12:44 -0700
Question 1.  Does anyone know what the clear light weight plastic bags are
made of .. the ones that Olympus uses to wrap the OM lenses .. Cellophane?
.. Polypropylene?  Polyethylene?  I want to order a supply and make sure
that the material does not emit fumes or react with the lens or lens
coatings.

Also, any suggestions as to where I can get them and best all around size.
Most places seem to sell only in lots of 1000.

Question 2.   Any tips on cleaning the OM mirror?

Norm

Norman S. Nadel, M.D.