Re: [OM] Using/not using filters/Cleaning lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Using/not using filters/Cleaning lenses
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:30:08 -0400
100%?  That REALLY surprises me.  I just grabbed one to check -- a BD, which
is kind of pricey.  70%.  Unfortunately, it doesn't say, but I would guess
the other 30 0s sterile water.  Clearly they have to be sterile, so there
shouldn't be too many bad things in them.  The material certainly FEELS like
cotton -- nice and soft, with no 'pills'.

Tom