[OM] potential london trip forthcoming...what to shoot, what to see?

Subject: [OM] potential london trip forthcoming...what to shoot, what to see?
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:00:15 +0100
Hi Siddiq, For film, I find something in 200ASA is a good general purpose
film in Britain, being suitable all year round for handheld shooting. You
may prefer something slower for Kew Gardens though.  I'd second the
suggestion to take an open top tourist bus, It'll give you a feel for the
city & will give you ideas.  Best to do this first.  Try the Tower of
London, which is supposed to be good.  Haven't been myself yet, but an old
Army pal is a Beefeater there!

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon