Re: [OM] light travel kit usage [Wayne]

Subject: Re: [OM] light travel kit usage [Wayne]
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:41:09 -0700
It all depens on your ability to judge distance. I have never had a problem with
the Rollei 35 as far as focusing goes. I actually find it quicker focusing than
the XA in dim light. (The XA has pretty low contrast in the rangefinder.) I used
my mom's Rollei for climbing for many years until I bought an XA. A few years
ago,
my mom gave the Rollei to me for Christmas, I usually use it for B&W and the XA
for slides.

Jim Couch