RE: [OM] ideal "light" kit

Subject: RE: [OM] ideal "light" kit
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:43:46 -0500
My latest light kit (an larger ones) will be carried in assigned gear bag/case. Each bag or case will fit in it's own appropriately sized "Igloo" or other brand insulated cooler bag or box. These will help keep the summer heat off the gear - provide additional impact protection, and not grab the attention of thieves.

For the smallest kit you should be able to get one from KMart or the like for less than $10. But there are so many sizes (and some are like backpacks) you are sure to be able to find one. Many have the hard plastic box inside etc and are compartmented. Just measure up your gear and take a tapemeasure along with you.

Lee