Re: [OM] How to find cheap replacement OM-4?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to find cheap replacement OM-4?
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:38:07 -0700
John's right;  "inexpensive" is a better term.

You can often find inexpensive third party lens for the OM system that
perform well.  I'm thinking Tamron, Tokina, and Kiron specifically.  They
will be larger and heavier than a comparable Zuiko.  Kiron made a 28 mm f/2
and f/2.8 lens in Olympus mount.  I have the f/2 variety, and have been
pleased with it. I paid $94 (new) for this lens from Adorama, but they
regularly sell for $50 or so on da Bay.  I think that I've seen the f/2.8
version go for around $30 or so.

Bill Stanke