Re: [OM] How to find cheap replacement OM-4?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to find cheap replacement OM-4?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:41:38 -0700
At 04:43 PM 7/5/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hi, after borrowing my brothers OM-4 for a year he now wants it back (understandably..) This was an well-used black OM-4 with the new circuit with a lot of brassing. I've tried to look at ebay and different web-sites for a cheap well-worn camera, but all I find is nearly-mint condition collector-cameras. The OM-4 that my brother got did not cost more than $230 and is working just fine.

I bought one about 6 months ago on eB*y for $265. It's in better cosmetic condition than my 4Ti. The guy even saved all the instructions and brochure and stuff. So just be patience and I think you'll get one. Typically the 4 seems to be about less than 1/2 price of a 4T, and I don't think the 4T is worth that much more. Then again, I bought my 4T new for $499 so I am biased that way.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]