Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:58:01 -0700
I know how it changed and it is not far from the original subject.
Someone suggested that a competent lens could not be designed with 5
elements like the 200/4. It went from there.  Someone should have
changed the subject, but then again you did not change the subject to
something like "Dismay over Lack of Subject/Discussion Congruence".
:-)

Winsor

What does any of this text have to do with the subject????  You ask a
question about radial tires, and next thing people are talking about
chocolate cake.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2n; IS-3
Va-USA