RE: [OM] Two months abroad

Subject: RE: [OM] Two months abroad
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:24:39 -0700
I spent three weeks in China last year, and my suggestion to add to your
kit is any digital camera.  Just make sure it has a viewer on the
camera.

My wife took her digital and some of my favorite memories from that trip
are of her getting mobbed by little kids wanting to see their pictures.
The people in China are wonderful.  Very often they would say ok to a
request for a photo (especially the kids).  When my wife would show a
child her picture others would come running to get to see their pictures
as well.  A Polaroid instant picture camera would have been fun too.

Enjoy your trip!!

Thanks
Dave Shupe