[OM] Two months abroad

Subject: [OM] Two months abroad
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:10:04 +0100
Dear all,

In two days time I'll be flying to Beijing, to spend six weeks working there, before travelling back to London by train. I intend to take with me the following:

30 rolls of Fuji Sensia 100
8 rolls of assorted b/w films
OM-1
OM-1n
Tokina 28/2.8
Zuiko 50/1.8
Zuiko 135/3.5
2x teleconverter
0.42x superwide adaptor
A few filters

Not like I've got much choice - that's pretty much all my kit! But I could top this out with either a Hanimex 500/8 mirror lens or a Vivitar 400/5.6 beast - reckon it would be worth it? Also, does anyone have any tips for photography in China and North Asia? Apart from 18 hours in Japan this is my first visit to the Far East.

If anyone else happens to be in Beijing, or if my route home (Beijing-Moscow-Warsaw-Berlin-Paris-London) passes through your locale, drop me a line! Depending on how much e-mail access I will have I may or may not be subscribed to the list but I'll definitely be checking my mail.

Off home to pack and panic now...
Roger

Oh yeah, and if anyone knows where I've put the case for my 135/3.5 could they let me know? :)