Re: [OM] Motor drive caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive caps
From: "Andrea V." <pdxgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:25:21 -0700
So what I gather from this post and also Bill Barber's post is that the MD cap
should not have fit my 2SP and I shouldn't try to cram it on there, and that
the cap is fine for my 1-MD?  Forgive me if I'm being obtuse, I'm just
confused.
- Andrea
p.s. if this is true, anyone want to purchase like new Beljan MD cap, in chrome
??? Trade for a 2sp MD cap???