Re: [OM] Motor drive caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive caps
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 06:06:37 -0400
OK, caps.  It's really not that complicated.  There are two battery caps and
two MD caps.  The OM-1/OM-1n/OM-2/OM-2n take one set of caps (threaded
battery, tabbed motor drive).  The OM-2S/OM-3/OM-3Ti/OM-4/OM-4T(i) take a
different set of caps (different threaded battery/threaded motor drive).  In
fact, on the second set, aren't both caps the same?

Tom

> Hi there,
>   I seem to remember a thread some time ago explaining that there were 2
> types of battery cover cap - one (I think) was a screw fitting and the
other
> had 2 prongs or something. Does the same situation hold for motor drive
caps
> or are they all the same? Anyone have a definitive list of which type of
cap
> fits which OM? My OM2SP are both screw fitting (except that I've only got
> one cap!!)
<snip>